Wednesday 12 March 2008

Dracula's Garden

Gardens eh? Gardens are big public places where people walk dogs, Nannies walk multi-language speaking richly attired kids, bankers play football and occasionally you bump into giant rock concerts.

Ok, so living near Holland Park in London may have tainted my views but I do miss the public garden drunks, muggers and drug abusers of my youth. Ok, not that much. If I turn left out of my building rather than right I can still get my junkie and mugging fix. Maybe one day I'll get my own garden and I can set up both situations and see which one thrives! I just see the Nannies forming a defensive corral against the junkies, banded together by their city boy leaders...

Of course that's a much better idea than the one I've done but never mind. Well, it's a much bigger idea anyway. Oh, the stress of choosing what to focus on...