Sunday 7 October 2007

Holiday Sketching

So, I've been away! Flying up to bonnie Scotland, staying in Edinburgh and St Andrews. I'm not one of those artists who like to sit and draw landscapes for hours on end on holiday. I prefer to use cameras for that kind of game, focusing on my sketching for ideas and feelings about the place I'm in, although for some reason that normally ends up with doodles and scrawls along the lines of "beeee-eeeer-iiiiiisss--gooooo-ooooooo-oood... I love you, your my best friend... HIC!"

I did however manage to finish a few pages in between rounds of highly priced continental lager. This one I finished before I went away...



This page was drawn mainly in airports...



I bought a brush pen, I messed around with it and decided I don't like it. If you like these sketches, drop me a line in the comments and I might persevere...



I've got some more, but now is not the time! Blog soon...